RUIXU(“the Manufacturer”) warrants each RUIXU branded battery (“the Product”), as listed below, sold by RUIXU or any of its authorized distributors or dealers, to be free of defects for the period as listed in the table below (“the Warranty Period”), from the date of sale as determined by either the customers’ sale receipt, the shipping invoice and/or the battery serial number, with proof of purchase. Within the Warranty Period, subject to the exclusions listed below, the Manufacturer will credit, replace or repair, if serviceable, the Product and/or parts of the Product, if the components in question are determined to be defective in material or workmanship.
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from RUXU Battery is 5 Years.
RUIXU Battery will Replace or repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
The Manufacturer has no obligation under this Limited Warranty for Product subjected to the following conditions (including but not limited to):
- Damage caused during shipping or mishandling of the Product
- Damage due to improper installation; loose terminal connections, under-sized cabling, incorrect series (cannot be used in series) or parallel connections, reverse polarity connections, or insufficient space for airflow
- Environmental damage such as inappropriate storage conditions as defined by the Manufacturer, exposure to extreme hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage, impact, or collision
- Damage due to improper operation or maintenance such as under- or over-charging the Product, cold temperature charging, lack of cleaning resulting in corroded terminal connections or build-up of dirt, debris, organic matter, fossil fuels, or chemicals on the Product casing
- Improper use of CAN cables such as improper connections or not connecting them
- Installing CAN communication devices that do not follow the appropriate CANbus guidelines as defined by the Manufacturer
- Product that has been opened, modified, or tampered with
- Tampering or removal of manufacture date codes
- Product that was used for applications other than which it was designed and intended for by the Manufacturer
- Product that was under-sized for the application
This Limited Warranty does not cover a Product that has reached its normal end of life due to usage which may occur prior to the Warranty Period. A battery can deliver only a fixed amount of Energy over its life which will occur over different periods of time depending on the application. The Manufacturer reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the Product is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the Warranty Period.
SUBMITTING A WARRANTY CLAIM
To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. The Product may be required to be shipped back to the Manufacturer for further inspection. The Product must be shipped in compliance with UN38.3. Please note that DOT requires all persons’ shipping batteries to be Hazmat certified.
If you have technical questions about the Product, please contact the place of purchase or RELiON Battery directly at firstname.lastname@example.org